Ever thought of the most productive way to spend your day? Can you imagine living like that everyday? I have an idea for you.
6:00 AM: Get up as soon as your alarm goes off!
6:15 AM: Meditation/Yoga/Gym
7:30 AM: Shower and get dressed
8:00 AM: Coffee and Breakfast
8:30 AM: Plan your goals for the day/Go to work
9:00 AM- 12:00 PM: Work without interruptions
12:00 PM: Lunch + Screen time
1:00 PM- 6:00 PM: Answer emails, hold meetings
6:30 PM: Dinner
7:00 PM: Dance class/Journaling/Hobby time
8:30 PM: Shower + Self-care + Reading
10:00 PM: Bedtime
With a routine like this, you’re going to be making the most out of your day. Here’s why:
- You have enough time to plan and work without overwhelming yourself.
- Your daily exercise/meditation is included.
- You get a short period of time to watch tv. This way, you’re able to cut down on unproductive tv watching, therefore watching only news and things that are important to you.
- You have time for your hobbies, journaling, and/or other miscellaneous things.
- You’re able to get 8 hours of sleep.
P.S. The routine is organized with the specific timings that are recommended for the activities. You can also alter the timings and events to your convenience.
Have an amazing day.